Old June 9th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

Le Chaud Lapin wrote in news:a685e391-2f45-4a75-
:

On Jun 9, 12:34*am, Tina wrote:
Le Chaud Lapin wrote wrote:

Spent 30 minutes at pool yesterday discussing with professional
metalworkers best way to weld a complex joint for important element of
prototype of what would be considered a wing.

Such things take time, and still, I do not know if it will work.

-Le Chaud Lapin-

to which I would point out that in 2008 most engineers when
considering structures operating at general aviation speeds and
stresses would be thinking of composites and molding complex shapes,
not in terms of bending metal and welded joining.

This presumes that you know what the welds are for, which would be
difficult, as the welders themselves do not even know at this point.

And neither do you.

Bertie