Old October 22nd 03, 02:00 PM
Larry Smith

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

Jerry Springer wrote:

I had a VW powered aircraft one time that I had over 500 hours on.
In that 500 hours I had two complete failures. One I was close
enough to land on an airport, the other one did not turn out so well.
Point is that saying how many hours an engine has on it does not tell
the whole story, we need to know the maintenance history along with
the the hours flown.

Jerry

Jerry,
You're beating a very, very dead horse.

The RAH auto conversion wannabees are incurably gullible
and will not be deterred by honest info, perspective or reality.

Legitimate auto conversion guys are knee deep in alligators...
walking their talk and have no time for the fuzzy and inane
horse**** that drives the RAH noisemakers. The RAH group
is nothing but a vocal minority that fraudulently passes itself
off as the real deal. It's laughable. All hat and no cattle,
comes to mind. Time and time again this proves the case.
The best they do is present URL's of someone elses claim to fame.

It's entertaining to observe a bunch of clueless, immature twits
do what they do best... hoot, holler, name call and shoot
themselves in the foot at every turn.... with absolutely
no awareness to that very fact.

Barnyard BOb -- once again predictable