Old June 16th 04, 07:12 PM
Dennis Fetters

C.D.Damron wrote:
I'm not implying something else, I'm saying something else.

You parse words with the best of them. You pick and choose among the many
truths related to the record of your aircraft.

Pick and choose what? Truth is truth. Facts are facts. Please, please
show me what I omitted that would make what I said untrue or the fault
of the aircraft, in any case or crash. Please show me proof of your
accusation. Please prove yourself right. I sincerely invite you to do so.

The problem I just finished proving again was that some people here do
just what you accuse me of doing. They said a Mini crashed and implied
it was the fault of the aircraft. I showed that was wrong and nor some
of you are upset I did so, and I've done it time and time again, without
distorting or omitting any fact. Please prove otherwise.

Sincerely,

Dennis Fetters

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message

But true answers. What more would you want? Isn't that what really
matters? Is the facts so hard to swallow? Why do you feel the need to
imply something else?