Old September 22nd 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

Default FA: Cessna 150

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:20:51 GMT, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:

Brain fart, I meant to say "seller".

I figured that, so I continued the explanation. G

FWIW, my co-owner and I are currently shopping for a bigger, faster
plane. Several times, we've spent literally hours on the phone with a
seller before we even decide to go look at it (or not). We've had
logs, AD lists, log copies, etc... faxed or FedEx'd. On a few
occasions, we've spent even more time on the phone with the folks who
made the log entries.

When we bought our current aircraft, the purchase decision was pretty
much made before we saw it in person, so I can't see eBay being much
different.