Old May 23rd 17, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Gleason

Default LK8000 map files?

On Monday, 22 May 2017 20:00:12 UTC-6, Michael Opitz wrote:
I am anticipating flying the USA Club Class Nationals in Hobbs, NM
at the end of June. I am using an Avier/V2 PNA running both
SeeYou (licensed) and LK8000 programs. I have gone to the world
wide turnpoint exchange to get the contest data points, but I am
looking for where to go to get sectional and other maps, etc in the
proper digital format to download onto my PNA. I prefer to use
LK8000, and I was wondering if someone out there can point me to a
site where I can download the correct map data from?

Thanks,

RO

If you want sectional maps for SeeYou go to www.soaringdata.info Lynn Alley provides this great resource to us soaring pilots. If you find useful please donate. Plus Lynn is great pilot, instructor and person. He promotes soaring more than anyone I know