Old May 11th 05, 04:14 AM
Greg Arnold

I have wondered about this "midnight local time" rule. How does a
server in Germany know our local time in the USA, where we have multiple
time zones? Is the deadline really midnight on the East Coast?
Midnight in Germany? Midnight in Greenwich? Just another OLC issue
that is not clear from their website.

2NO wrote:
I just tried again with a log file from YB's SN10, but I now get this
error message:

"The flight can not be scored, because it is outside the claim time
window.
The flight is in the BHC claim window. It may be possible to claim it
there."

I thought we had until midnight local time Tuesday for uploads?

*Sigh* time for a beer.

-eltedro/2NO