Old May 11th 05, 06:57 AM
Ted Wagner

Wonderful to hear, Paul!

But are you going to let ZL call you Yellow Belly?!

Oh, the humanity!!!

2NO

"Paul M. Cordell" wrote in message
2NO wrote:

I just tried again with a log file from YB's SN10, but I now get this
error message:

"The flight can not be scored, because it is outside the claim time
window.
The flight is in the BHC claim window. It may be possible to claim it
there."

I thought we had until midnight local time Tuesday for uploads?

*Sigh* time for a beer.

-eltedro/2NO

Tuno!

Thanks for all the effort! I tried submitting My YB flight vis See You
3.1 and it worked the first time. The CAI Model 20 is going in for
service. Hope we don't all have to go thru this again.

It was a fun flight, but submitting it took more tiome than the 333 miles!