Old May 29th 08, 06:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mr Bill

Default Memorial Day Vietnam Vet Mem WA State Capitol Olympia, WA. (01/16] IDX_WN_VN001.jpg (1/1) 133 K

On Thu, 29 May 2008 14:46:13 +0200, "Herman"
wrote:

"Mr. Bill" schreef in bericht
.. .
On Wed, 28 May 2008 11:22:39 +0200, Hans Holbein
wrote:

Mr Bill schrieb:

Would you mind stopping thsi flood of boring barely AC related stuff?

As a matter of fact Yes I DO mind. You can take your rude comments and
shove
it where the sun doesn't shine.

Mr. Bill

Please take out the DAWGS for e-mail adress

The man was absolutely correct (and pretty courteous at that) in his request
so your boorish response is totally uncalled for.
Keep rudeness out of this group and put only aviation relation pictures in.

Regards,
Herman

The man is absolutley wrong and his boorish comment was completely uncalled for
as you coulld plainly see the series was finished.

There are quite a number of names of aviators (thousands as a matter of fact)
who were killed in battle on those memorials. To say that they do not not have
aviation content is both false and discourteous especially on Memorial Day.

Sorry, but I don't have a whole lot of patience with boors.