Old August 24th 03, 02:47 AM
Frederick Wilson

Default am I loser?

Well folks I am struggling here. I know what I want to build but I am having
trouble justifing starting the project. This is what I have going on. New
baby coming in January (I'm excited). Trying to complete the new master
bedroom (Make room for new baby). Going to school. And am a national guard
member on active duty. I try to justify my not starting the project because
my plate is full and because I have not gotten my two car garage/hanger
built.

I have read in several places how folks started their project in apartments
and via other means.

Am I a loser, procrastintor, or do I really have a full plate?

Fred