Old April 21st 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default The Commercial License: Is it a good long-term investment?

Oops. Sorry Robert. I forgot that I mentioned that OP should try to get a
job with another 135.

Some years ago, a few Air Taxis near me were having trouble filling their
pilot seats, and would hire with no multi (They were using Piper Cherry
Sixes.) It's been awhile for me so I don't know what today's requirements
are.
"tom418" wrote in message
Perhaps, but the OP indicated that he wanted to go into business for
himself. In this case he would be governed by 14 CFR 135.244
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
Assuming you already have 500 hours to fly VFR, or 1200 to fly IFR air

taxi

Don't most 135 operators want 2000 TT and 500 multi (as a general
rule)?

-Robert