Old April 22nd 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default The Commercial License: Is it a good long-term investment?

Thanks guys. It looks like people who want to get into aviation
shouldn't go in for the money. I love flying airplanes, but I was
hoping I could make it - less financially cumbersome to do so (i.e. by
recouping some of the expenses somehow). But, it sounds like my
options for accomplishing this are limited. Well, if you guys have any
other suggestions feel free to let me know! :-)