Old September 22nd 04, 02:20 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Bob" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:52:41 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

"ian maclure" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:53:47 +0000, Dudley Henriques wrote:

[snip]

Actually it could be much worse than this. If Kerry was still in
his
reserve commitment period at the time he went to North Vietnam, and
evidence seems to indicate that he was, he was still an officer in
the
United States Navy. The United States was at war. If this situation
shows up in Kerry's concealed records, he is not only disqualified
from
a run for the office of President, but if retroactively prosecuted
and
found guilty, I believe he could even be expelled from the Senate.

Now that would be interesting.
Ought not simple arithmetic be able to determine whether
or not his commitment was up at the time in question?
Not, that in its details, it makes a bit of difference whether
the treason occurred on or off watch IMHO at least.
Treason is treason, only the legal consequences would differ.

The answer is known by a few, but not legally available legally as
public domain unless Kerry is forced by an angry public to sign that
release form and he has absolutely no intention of doing it. We
literally have a law in place in the United States that will allow a
possible traitor to stonewall his way into the Presidency of our
nation.
Thanks to .....the American Lawyer!!!!!
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Flight Instructor/Aerobatics/Retired

According to the DD-214 on the Kerry site his Terminal Date of Reserve
Obligation was 17 Feb 72. Another paper dated ? Feb 78 says Acceptance
of resignation/discharge from the Naval Reserve. Sure looks like he
was a card carrying member of the Naval Reserve until at least Feb 78.

I am actually in awe of what is happening in this campaign. It's totally
unbelievable to me that this will be allowed ultimately to stand. This
last deal with CBS is nothing short of a direct attempt to overthrow the
government of the United States by influencing a national election.
There's no doubt at all in my mind that the way it's being spun by
everybody involved is through an intricately woven maze that
continuously deepens the initial source of these forged documents. CBS
be damned for any "in house" investigation. This thing should be in the
hands of independent authority, whatever the hell THAT might be at this
point in time.
The only way to make Kerry's records public so that they can be used
against him is through a concentrated effort to force him in public to
sign that GD form. He knows that, and is avoiding this type of public
confrontation at all costs.
Perhaps if the Swift Boat vets took out a national ad that said
absolutely nothing but one HUGE WRITTEN line. "KERRY......SIGN THAT
FORM!!!
I've never in my lifetime seen the likes of what is happening in this
election campaign. As an American, I'm deeply troubled by what I'm
seeing.
There is an old axiom that states that a huge crowd can only be
controlled by a few policemen as long as that crowd feels deeply and
independently within each person individually being controlled, that
they are WILLING to allow themselves to be controlled by the few
policemen because they believe that the control is right.
The "crowd" in this country is becoming restless, and as each day passes
and the rhetoric gets stronger, it becomes harder and harder to withdraw
to where that belief in control was seated in the hearts of the people.
I can actually envision with no trouble at all, a point in time in the
near future when the two sides will longer abide by a majority vote,
coming together for the common good of the country, and instead continue
on AFTER the vote has been taken, with ever increasing vitriolic action
against each other, the losing side actually engaging in action that is
designed to destroy the direction the vote would have taken the
country.........and THAT ain't a good situation!!!!