Old October 19th 03, 08:05 PM
Fred J. McCall

kirill wrote:

:"Fred J. McCall" wrote:
:
: (Michael Petukhov) wrote:
:
: :
http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-read_art...=16866&lang=ru
: :
: in russian)
: :
: :The article discuss the oil balance of NAZI Germany in 37 - june 44.
: :The funny side is that some 50% of oil and petrolium products
: :were supplied by US based companies (the standard oil of New Jersey,
: :the standard oil of California and the Davis oil company) mainly via
: :Spain. This includes 100% of oil supply for NAZI subs operating in
: :Atlantic. All these operations were authorised by US government.
:
: That's because we were a NEUTRAL until the end of 1941, Michael. You
: do understand what that means, don't you?
:
ipwad loser. The British weren't neutral and you were their alleged
:allies. Retard.

Go read some history. The US was a neutral until December of 1941.
We were *NOT* British allies at that point in time, alleged or
otherwise.

Go read some history, dumb****.

: Hell, we traded with Stalin, too, and he was at least as big a butcher
: as Hitler was.
:
:Another self-appointed expert on nothing spewing drivel. Hitler and his
:allies killed 27 million Soviet citizens including 18 million civilians
the average civilian to soldier death ratio for WWII was 2:1).

And the USSR and her allies killed how many German citizens?

Stop snorting all that drain cleaner and get back to me if your head
ever clears.

:Nothing beats Hitler in the number of state crime deaths in the USSR.

Not when you deny your responsibility for wartime deaths but insist
that Hitler be responsible for all of yours.

:Nothing beats Hitler for the number of state crime deaths in the
:rest of Europe either.

You're really too effing stupid to bother with. And I don't mean just
ignorant, although you are. I mean STUPID.

plonk

territory."
--G. Behn