Old May 11th 18, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Glide computer in certified glider

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 7:10:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:
" I think people here can weigh your advice at face value."

I don't think his advice is coming from his face.

Darryl- keep giving us updates and explanations of the confusing ADS-B requirements. I appreciate it, as I am weighing my choices.

So, you think I am full of **** by saying:

"But, by all means, call your local FSDO for clarification. And, if you make the request in writing, the FAA will give you a formal determination."

That is what this is all about.

Tom