Old May 15th 18, 06:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard McLean[_2_]

Default Soaring not compatible with modern society?

On Saturday, 5 May 2018 20:01:36 UTC+8, Tom wrote:
This quote - it will go on my "best of RAS": "Safety is just a cover for control and ruining other people's fun." I'll keep it in mind as we conduct our pre-season safety meeting, as our main purpose is to not have someone die or be injured and not to break a lot of expensive, hard to replace equipment. I'll keep that in mind as we try to keep the our young line crew, our tow pilots, our instructors, our pilots and our passengers safe and have a successful season.

There are so many other things I could say here but I think I will treat this as one of the posts that there truly is no reasonable response to. My friends would tell me to not rise to this obvious bait but obviously this poster has cast that fly so perfectly into my pool that it got me.

Regards, Tom

My thoughts exactly!