Old February 17th 04, 10:32 PM
BUFDRVR

Actually, the other way around. The G was #2 and was flown by an IP that
had "99%" H time in his career. A water assisted G will out accelerate an H
for about 90 seconds

OK, I'm straightened out now. Despite the fact we're an "all H" force now, the
FTU still puts great emphisis on co-pilots comparing takeoff data when planning
for a MITO and they site the Castle mishap as an example of what can happen if
one jet out performs another on departure.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"