Old July 17th 03, 03:09 AM
Ben Jackson

In article ,
wrote:
Part of it is most likely that my plane is *very* noisy with the
interior removed. It really requires good passives to attenuate the
rattle.

Try the Lightspeed Crosscountry ANR. It's based on their Solo
headset which is a very good passive headset to begin with. It's
their "low end" ANR, but I've listened to the same noise with the
20XL and Crosscountry and the characteristics are different but
neither is clearly better. The XC attenuates more high frequency
noise passively, and the 20XL attenuates more low frequency noise
actively.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/