Old September 16th 07, 10:11 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products
Naked Gonad

Default I've got an enormous cock.

On Sep 16, 9:14 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:26 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 15, 12:24 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 14, 1:08 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Sep 14, 2:45 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's probably the biggest chicken in the world.

Pullet?

Lol

I've not heard of one of those before. Anything like a Rhode Island
Red?
No, it's more like a cross between a Spanish Blue and a New Zealand
Black Wobbler.

Now you're just pulling my leg. Drumstick anyone?

You plucked that one out of the air.

If you lay any more lames ones like that, I'll tar and feather you!

Another comment like that and I'll get my cock out!

Look, you can stop crowing about it or I'll tell everyone about your
hen.

Stop clucking for a minute! I'm just enjoying being tugged.