Old June 24th 17, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Adapting medical cannulas to work with an EDS?

EDS will sell you the needed bits. One of their cannulas is just a medical one with the proper bits on the end. I don't have mine in front of me but I think all you do cut off the medical connector end then plug the bare hose into the barb that comes with the EDS cannula.

But as someone else said, you can also get a box of alcohol wipes and clean it between passengers.

5Z

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 1:13:29 PM UTC-7, 2KA wrote:
Uh... not to sound to dumb, but where do you get exactly the right piece of stiff tube and the "normal" barb hose adapters?

Lynn Alley
"2KA"