Old August 17th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default RAP is NOT Dead

Morgans wrote:
wrote

I, for one, do not think this newsgroup is dead. It has had and continue
to have hiccups. After reading almost all of the posts in this group,
here is what I have gathered.

As I see it, the bottom line is to read the posts and decide whether are
not you should respond. If you can't add anything positive to the posts,
then maybe you should not respond.

I hope you are right.

Please, everyone. Let's clean up our act, and be positive, even if it means
ignoring idiots that need to be slapped down.

Go by the saying, "If you don't have something nice to say, say nothing."

Just HAVE to keep it going don't you you ****ing idiot? Why don't YOU
just shut the **** up and stop INITIATING all this crap you always seem
to do?
YOU'RE the ****ing problem you idiot!!!