Old December 22nd 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Carol Of The Bells disturbing Christmas

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Art S wrote:
You reminded me of an experience years ago while working with a

choral
teacher here in NYC. He was rehearsing the Carol of the Bells and

he
stopped the group after a few moments and told the young men, 'boys,
your
ding dongs aren't long enough.'

True story.

Art

Was Dickless in the choir?

LOL!

Bet they played some ABBA!

That's even worse than the movie music.

I know. I was there. Remember? No need to remind me.