Old December 24th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Carol Of The Bells disturbing Christmas

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
message

oups.com...
wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote

in
message

oups.com...
wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote
in
message

ups.com...
Art S wrote:
You reminded me of an experience years ago

while
working
with a
choral
teacher here in NYC. He was rehearsing the
Carol of
the
Bells
and
he
stopped the group after a few moments and

told
the
young
men,
'boys,
your
ding dongs aren't long enough.'

True story.

Art

Was Dickless in the choir?

LOL!

Bet they played some ABBA!

That's even worse than the movie music.

I know. I was there. Remember? No need to remind me.

You're the one who brought it up. It's time to pluto

the
ABBA
arrangements.

Its time to pluto Dickless and band music too.

Didn't Tholen already get pluto'd? I wonder if his petition
accomplished
anything.

It wouldn't once he starts arguing with them. I think you know
what I
mean.

Good point.

Non sequitur and rather ironic.

What does that have to do with classical music?

On what basis do you make that k'lame?

Where is the alleged k'lame?

WDTHTDWDL?

WDTHTDWOS2?