Old January 9th 04, 05:47 AM
Alejandro Magno

Stephen Harding wrote

Keith Willshaw wrote:

I note you lifted this article in its entirety from a
web page without acknowledging the attribution
Let me correct this

http://www.area51zone.com/abm/index4.shtml

That would be "Alejandro Magno III, Emperator Europum",
and denizen of the "Area 51 Zone" fer sure!

SMH

Thanks SMH. Once the Empire is formed, you will have all the Aryan
Women you want, only you. You can even start building your own, the
russian scientists will clone as many women as you wish. I recommend 4
women.
- One for the house, cooking and take care of the children.
- Another women for sex and traveling.
- Another to cut the grass.
- A woman with a PhD to go to work and make $400,000 a year for you.

You will have a lot of time to go watch the Hockey game and visit all
the bars you want while your women are doing all the hard work.

Start building your dream lady he
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1203
Better than ordered by catalog.

Why are you talking with Keith "The Ostrich" Willshaw ?

Ostriches will not be welcomed in http://www.imperium-europa.org ,
they will be sent to Africa so they can enjoy African culture and
tolerance, see for yourself he http://www.radicalracism.com

More about Holy Russian defense systems (they are faith based, so they
do not miss their targets):

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...sia/shkval.htm
ups ups ups, sorry...... this is a torpedo for Keith "The Ostrich"
Willshaw's ass.

Here the defense system:
http://www.fas.org/spp/starwars/prog...viet/s-500.htm
http://cns.miis.edu/pubs/reports/sokrmd.htm