Old November 8th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Travis Marlatte

Default Companies Allowing Employees to Fly

When I asked my company if I could use private planes for business travel,
they said no. Then I looked at our policy. There was no exclusion. So I
asked a different question, "show me where it says that your not covered."
The end result is that the company agreed that private plane travel is
sanctioned for business and that our AD&D policy covers it for personal use.
That was many years ago. Since then, they have changed carriers many times
and each time they have received explicit inclusionary clauses. I don't take
credit for it, half of the executives either use or own private aircraft.

--
Travis