Old September 3rd 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Jay Honeck

Default Flew home and boy are my arms tired!

It looks like the FBO will cover the 8+ hours of A&P labor to fix the
lock and trim, though I haven't seen a check from them yet. That is why
I'm not ready to identify the field or FBO at the moment.

Great story, and I'm glad you posted it (and made it) -- but I don't
think I would have flown the plane with my family on board. An out-of-
trim airplane, especially nose-heavy beasts like my Pathfinder and
your Lance, are a real hand-full to fly. Good thing it was something
you could out-muscle, or the story could have ended quite differently.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA