Old August 17th 15, 02:25 PM
Squeaky Squeaky is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah[_2_] View Post
On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 11:00:12 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Can't think of a single logical reason to have a separate "female" class. What is this? 1953?
"

I can't either. Soaring competition doesn't require muscle unless you're talking about rigging/derigging. As far as I know that's not scored.
I thought it was suggested just for fairness... I can't even get close to fitting in a Discus A... My 200+ pounds creates a lot of trim drag and a higher sink rate/slower climbs in any aircraft I fly... Most girls have an unfair advantage!!! They're kicking my butt.