Old March 14th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John[_1_]

Default Handling Characteristics of the Flight Design CTSW

I am on Toronto, Ontario, Canada. If you are close and by saying "I
have yet to even see one" you meant the Sportstar, You are more more
than welcome to see mine.

Gabor- Hide quoted text -

I appreciate it . . . but I live in the southeast U.S.. I will just
keep my ear to the ground for an airshow near me where I might go see
the plane . . . and no . . . I have to work the week of Sun n' Fun, so
that is out. But no fears . . . I will find one.

In the mean time, I appreciate whatever people have to say about the
plane.

Thanks and take care . . .

John