Old November 16th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default Aviation Insurance

"Mark" wrote in message
I remember a couple of years ago doing a
search of where mandatory Aviation Insurance
is required for small plane owners, and it
revealed that only 3 American states had
mandatory requirements. South Carolina was
one, and I don't remember what the other 2
states were.

Well, talking to a fellow at the airport the other
day, I was telling him that the insurance for
a new low wing plane was going to eat me
alive. He then told me to look into a Delaware
offshore LLC status to buy my plane through.
He said I could also circumvent paying taxes
too.

This Delaware LLC thing looks for real to me.

---
Mark

If you're an AOPA member call their legal services line, it's free to
members.