Old November 16th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Aviation Insurance

On Nov 16, 12:28*pm, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 04:30:59 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:
On Nov 16, 12:45*am, Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

Sure can which is a very good reason to match your plane purchase and
your insurance carrier from the beginning.

Don't you read for comprehension? I've already said
I'm paying cash. Also, my point is to determine how
to avoid the insurance racket.

Your responses smack of imagination.

Plane insurance is still a fairly competitive field which means that
they keep each others rates inline *but* if they get a hardon for a
certain plane, type or certification, you can find yourself with a
gobful of insurance $$$ to expend.

Cite reference please.

---
Mark

Here's one.

....................... ./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

No, you're doing it wrong. See, when someone
asks for references, you prove you know what
you're talking about by supplying the data. That
gives you credibility.

If you just show a picture of your finger, we
assume you just pulled it out of your ass,
like the rest of your information.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha