Old November 25th 04, 10:42 PM
Matt Whiting

Jay Honeck wrote:

One lesser known fact about credit card companies is that they will screw
the VENDOR far more readily than they will their customers.

has American Express or Diners Club done the same to you?
(just curious)

We'll never know -- I threw BOTH of them out right after we opened, after
they tried to charge us 5% for each transaction. (The other cards -- Visa,
Mastercard & Discover -- charge us "only" 4% for the privilege of "working"
with them.)

Given this, why don't people like yourself offer discounts for cash any
longer? Seems like less use of credit cards would be to your advantage.
Are there other reasons that make credit cards convenient from the
vendor viewpoint?

Matt