Old June 11th 04, 04:11 PM
Badwater Bill

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:45:01 GMT, John Ammeter
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:48:56 GMT,
(Badwater Bill) wrote:

Anybody have any experience with these props? I just bought one
today. After reading their website they look good, but what do you
guys know, if anything?

BWb

I know I'd have asked that question before buying the
prop....

John

Yeah John. I did. I just didn't ask it here because I figured that
no one here would know anything about it. It's too "High End" both
technically and monetarily for the RAHians.

If it were a wooden $250 prop to mount on an ultralight, everyone here
would have an opinion. Since it's a $15,000 prop (model 3300 three
blade) to mount on an IO-550 that also costs another $50,000, I
really didn't think of using RAH as my technical source of data.

For some strange reason, I just felt like fishing here to see if by
chance there was someone...just one person who might have had some
experience with these guys. I should have known better.

I'll shoot a picture of it later today and post it so you can see it.
It's a work of art. I'm going to bring it home and put it in the
middle of my living room floor along with the IO-550 core I just
bought. In fact, John, do you think that wall between my living room
and the garage is load bearing? I may just knock that wall out and
turn the living room and garage into one big airplane building room.

BWB