Old March 4th 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Mountain flying instruction: Idaho, Colorado, Utah!

I will take Leadville over Aspen airport any day.

The skiing is better at Aspen, however

Old Colorado joke:

Phone rings:

Man: Hello
Caller: Congratulations sir, you've won the Grand Prize in our Super
Sweepstates!!
Man: (excited) Really? What did I win?!?
Caller: An all expense paid week in Leadville!!
Man: (dejected) Oh....what's second prize?
Caller: TWO all expense paid weeks in Leadville!!

And your location has views like this?

http://home.pcisys.net/~ronlee/Leadville16Oct05.jpg

Darn, you are in Montrose, CO. Nice scenery around there if I recall
correctly. Grumble grumble. And a nice airport which I will also
take over Aspen any day.