Old May 30th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default A serious post

Skylune wrote:
The ACRP (Airport Cooperative Research Program), which I'm sure many of you
are familiar with, has an RFP out to create a guidebook for managing GA
airports. (As you know, Skylune has long contended that many GA airports
are mismanaged, or try to operate in a bunker mentality -- ignoring the
nearby residents' and business's concerns. But what do I, the Troll know
about anything??? Anyway, if you are interested, check it out.)

http://www4.trb.org/trb/crp.nsf/c9d0...9?OpenDocument

Is there any info on the budget or how much has been set aside for the
award of this proposal?

Monk