Old December 17th 03, 11:44 PM
ET

"Dick" wrote in
om:

excellent guess. you're correct. I have two incomplete projects that
might be convertable to LSA (Light sport Aircraft) definition and use
the Sport Pilot license upon losing my medical/PPL.

I had a conversation with one of the folks a Jabiru, they have 1 airplane
that becomes 4 airplanes with the a change of wing, taking out 2 seats,
and/or just putting on the placard "not to exceed 1250lbs Gross" (for a
sportplane) even though it's the exact same plane that can haul 1540lbs
Gross.... watchout for FAA guys bearing scales eh?? heh

Sonex is talking about their 150-170mph plane, just change the prop to a
"climb" prop, it's now sport plane legal.

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams