Old June 19th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darrel Toepfer

Default ARC Wiring Diagrams

Scott Skylane wrote:
Darrel Toepfer wrote:
I have a recently purchased (eBay) Aircraft Radio Corporation audio
control panel with R-402 Marker Beacon Receiver. I don't have the
wiring diagrams or operations manuals for either unit. I've looked on
the Aeroelectric site and the usual search places with no luck
turning up the data I need...

Audio Control Panel Assy
Incandescent Lighting
Assy. No. 2470003-1 / 2470013-1

Marker Beacon Receiver
R-402A PN 42410-512828
Serial 22886
Aircraft Radio and Control
Div Cessna Aircraft Co
Boonton NJ

Darrel,

I can scan an install diagram for the audio switching panel, but I
don't have a diagram for the panel, itself. BTW, those are rather
notorius units these days, and I notice the sticker on yours labeling
it as a "core". Those blue transmit relays are some of the biggest
offenders, but at least everything is easy to get to!

Happy Flying!
Scott Skylane

At this point I'd be happy for anything... Thanks... This is a valid
reply address from the national providers, but you can use my last name
and any of the following too: gmail.com hotmail.com bellsouth.net