Old October 3rd 12, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default LX Zeus and PowerFLARM Brick

On Tuesday, October 2, 2012 10:19:09 PM UTC+1, Gabriel Duford wrote:
Hello,

Has Anyone connected a PowerFLARM Brick in a LX Zeus?

I'm also curious to hear about experience with the LX Zeus. It doesn't seem to be widely used. The LX9000 is everywhere, but the Zeus? Documentation (manual) is also very poor for the Zeus compared to the LX9000.

Thanks,

gabriel

Is the Zeus being shipped now? When I saw one at the BGA Conference in the Spring the software was unfinished, whereas the LX 9000 has been around for a while. There were some very impressive features in the Zeus software, but I felt that it would be brave to get an early one - whereas the LX 9000 has probably got through its teething troubles, and has had worthwhile enhancements since introduction.