Old December 10th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default I Give Jeffrey Credit Where Credit Is Due

On Dec 9, 5:30*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Jeffrey Bloss wrote:

[ Elided ]

WTF?

You have a right to troll, so long as it remains legal.
But false attributions are considered defamation and can cost you big bucks
if you pick the wrong target:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godfrey...ternet_Service

These days, ISPs around the world are very likely to immediately ID you on
proper request (if you **** off the wrong person.) So if you want to make
fun of people, you might want to consider doing it in a more traditional
way. Your choice of course.

It would be difficult to overcome his "I'm a blathering idiot"
defense, there's been very little signs of intelligence in his
postings. He could have serious social problems when he grows up.