Old January 4th 05, 12:46 PM
Denny

I don't have a source for you to solve your problem.. I do have a
memory of being the copilot crossing Lake Michigan one dark night in
heavy icing, in a clapped out old Beech 18, with a load of auto
parts... The ice would build up around the hub and then sling off and
hit the fuselage with a deafening bang, right by my leg, causing me to
flinch.. At Oh Dark Thirty in the morning we managed a controlled
crash onto the runway at ORD... That ship has the multiple dents on
both sides of the fuselage, to this day... Since that night I have
solved the problem by refusing to fly in icing and my current twin has
no dents on the prop line, and is going to stay that way...

Denny