Old June 9th 04, 12:00 AM
ArtKramr

Default ~ I WISH RONALD REAGAN WAS STILL ALIVE ~

Subject: ~ I WISH RONALD REAGAN WAS STILL ALIVE ~
From: VietEraA6Ordie
Date: 6/8/04 3:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time
On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:32:03 +0100, "jacksback"
wrote:

"Z." wrote in message

He gave people a new hope.

How much *hope* did he give to those folk in East Timor again?

How's about the Kurds in N.Iraq who were gassed using chemicals supplied by
the Reagan administration?

Hate to throw some facts in here, but, the US gave a dribble compared
to the flood of weps and chemicals that France and Germany supplied,
and illegally continued to supply even after the 91 Gulf War.

How about the other 1 million +++ who's lives were wiped out as a result of
his global activite$?

Where and when.

Great Pre$ident that Reagan!

Got that **** right.

Wish Reagan were president today. And I am a Democrat.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer