Old June 18th 08, 11:10 PM posted to aus.aviation;,rec.aviation.piloting
Don Byrer

Default 'twas a day when the world was shut....

Now why can't us Yanks have some cool sounding places to fly to-like
Goomalling, Dallwallinu, & Perenjori

(at least there aren't many here in Ohio!)

I can however, fly into (over) Canada (Pelee Island) and back in an
hour easy...my passengers always think it's the coolest thing:
"we went to Canada"...

Nice trip...makes we want to go out and commit more avaition!

--Don
Cleveland OH

Don Byrer KJ5KB
Radar Tech & Smilin' Commercial Pilot Guy
Glider & CFI wannabe
kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..."
"Watch out for those doves...smack-smack-smack-smack..."