Old May 9th 05, 01:37 AM
Papa3

Gary,

Pretty much the same as I do with Pocket Nav. It also indicates
security okay. For some reason, the Cambirdge software (this pre-dates
GNII) doesn't insert a G record. I get the A record, H records, a
single-instance I record, L records, then all of the B records. But,
no G.

I should clarify that I KNOW that a "legitimate" G record can only be
produced by the Cambridge authorized DLL; what I was hoping for was
that somebody had created a Pocket PC download application that invoked
the appropriate DLL, suitably packaged for running on Pocket PC.

I simply refuse to deal with the bull**** of having to lug around a
laptop (which no longer has a serial port, so add on to that the USB to
Serial adapter) to bring over to the glider or deal with the fact that
repeatedly plugging/ unpluggin RJ 11 connectors eventually leads to
their failure.

For now, I guess I'll just live with the stigma of the scarlet I
("Info") on the OLC site :-))

P3