Old May 18th 05, 09:32 PM

I fly a Rotax powered Savannah, and I've had many compliments on how quiet it
is. As I mentioned earlier, most of the noise is from the prop.

tom

In article , "Gordon Arnaut"
wrote:
I have flown in several Rotax 912-powered planes and I like the low noise,
vibration and harshness.

Some people describe the Rotax as a little sewing machine up front and I
guess compared to big thumping Lycoming it is a fair characterization.

However, after an hour in the air, that big thumping up front has worn out
its welcome, while the Rotax makes for a very civilized and comfortable
flying experience.

Regards,

Gordon Arnaut.