Old January 2nd 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default If Santa were generous

"Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk at wow way d0t com writes:

What kind of aircraft would YOU ask Santa for?

I suppose I'd ask for something that I've flown in simulation, which
means either a Beechcraft Baron 58 (the one that came just before the
glass cockpit deathtrap), or a Boeing Business Jet 2 (that is, a
737-800, essentially). The BBJ2 requires a copilot, though, and has
other inconveniences, so I suppose I'd want both, so I could choose
the right aircraft for the right trip.