Old January 7th 07, 06:02 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default "punk is the sound of hell"

Fartingale AKA Lora wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Fartingale AKA Lora wrote:
"Nightingale Nightingale" wrote in message
ups.com...

Adam Funk wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...981594,00.html

-- One of the Pope's music officials, the choirmaster of St
-- John Lateran, Monsignor Marco Frisina, has written the score
-- for a song-and-dance extravaganza based on Dante's Divine
-- Comedy. It includes punk, rock, jazz and even heavy metal
-- numbers but early reports suggest they figure only in the
-- section devoted to hell.

The section devoted to hell is Tholen's bass clarinet solo.

Strike three! You're out.

How many times do you think you need to reply, Fartingale?

I didn't need to reply even once, but I wanted to reply several times & did
:-)

In other words, you can't keep yout trap shut - at either end!