Old August 18th 09, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default I'm back after 2+ years

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:03:34 -0400, Dave Kearton wrote
(in article ):

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 03:29:28 -0400, Dave Kearton wrote
(in article ):

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
and I see the yenc crap still going on...

--
Jim Morris

I don't, it's all filtered out - blissful ignorance.

So you miss some pix. Your loss.

No, I have a life. I don't lose any sleep at all if I don't see every
pic that's posted here.

No prob. That's a perfectly valid attitude. In fact, that's one of the
methods I usually recommend to those who use MSOE or MS Mail. The others are
to get one of the free or cheap add-ons which _will_ allow MSOE or MS Mail to
read yENC-encoded files, or to get a NNTP client which does read yENC.

My problem is with those who refuse to do any of those three things... and
who then complain when yENC files are posted. Such as those who say things
like 'and I see the yenc crap still going on...'. If you don't want to view
it, then killfile it. If you want to view it, get a utility which will allow
you to do so or change newsreaders. And if you don't want to do either, then
shut the **** up or learn to like my laughing at you.