Old July 4th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Brian[_2_]

Default What to do about North Korea...?

I have to agree with you. N. Korea is also thinking along the same lines I'm
sure.
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
I wonder what our Air Force guys in South Korea are doing right now...

Sounds like they are watching missiles fail mid-flight according to CNN.
:-)

I was sort of hoping we'd use this occasion for some live tests of our
anti-missile laser and missile systems. It would be nice to have some
free targets for a change.

I wish I could feel so confident about this thing.

While the world's attention has been diverted to Iraq and Gaza, I think
the real nightmare scenario is developing in North Korea.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA