Old September 29th 03, 04:20 AM
Capt. Doug

RobertR237 wrote in message If you went across three lanes to get to an
exit ramp you should
have received a ticket. It is a stupid move that I have seen cause

accidents
and at least one death. You should have been in the correct lane well

before
the exit or gone on to the next exit.

How quick you are to pass judgement. You weren't even there, were you? Do
you know for a fact that there was any other traffic? Do you know for a fact
that I wasn't in the correct lane well before the exit? Do you know for a
fact how many feet elapsed between each individual lane change? Perhaps you
would do well to take your own advice and cool it off a little before
posting that which you are only guessing at.

D.