Old August 30th 18, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default Cause of accident revealed...

On Wednesday, August 29, 2018 at 11:37:47 AM UTC-7, Dave Springford wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 August 2018 14:14:38 UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
We need a contest rule and an FAA regulation banning the use of flux capacitors. They are dangerous! And anybody on RAS who disagrees is a flaming MORON or in the pocket of the flux capacitor lobby!
ROY

but, Turbo encabulators are OK, right? I wouldn't want to have spent all that money getting it installed only to have the rules change next year.

Only in the stealth mode!!!!!!!!!11