Old December 24th 06, 11:35 AM posted to demon.local,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Back in the USSR

wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
No wait ... that's an even bigger madhouse!

You're probably right. Maybe I'll just order online next time.

Just don't buy from anyone disreputable. Like say a certain FORTRAN
programmer hocking crap.

He's not selling anything I'm interested in.

No market for used octocontrafarttubes, eh? What about recordings by
bands of ABBA? Might make cheap xmas stocking stuffers.

We've all got enough coasters.

I'll drink to that.