Old November 25th 04, 11:45 PM
Casey Wilson

rules mid-stream. Credit is credit - regardless what it is for. You guys
on your high moral horses about paying credit cards off every month do not
impress me (unless you have zero credit - no home, auto, commercial loans
at all).

Well, now that you mention it, I have no mortgage payments, own two
cars, a pickup and a jeep outright, don't owe the doctor or dentist any
money, and pay off all my credit cards at the end of the month. Oh yeah, I
put three kids of my four kids through college -- one elected to pass on the
opportunity. I got wise to the stupidity of paying exhorbitant interest
rates on loans and credit cards more than twenty years ago. It seems to have
rubbed off on my kids. None of them ever pay the "minimum balance due,"
although I will admit, one of them is paying a mortgage off.